ITS 2020 Singapore | Exhibition Overview
Opening hours of the ITS 2020 exhibition will be:
Tuesday 30 June - 09.00 to 17.30
Wednesday 1 July - 09.00 to 17.30
Thursday 2 July - 09.00 to 15.00
As with all previous ITS events, the stands will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
The conference will take place to the rear of the exhibition hall. All delegates, exhibitors and visitors will enter the room from the main entrance located in to the left of stand 10.
The floorplan can be viewed by clicking on the link to the left. Please Click Here to complete our online stand reservation form or contact email@example.com
You will notice from the floorplan that there are three different types of stands available. All stands (apart form the island spaces) are 3m deep. In the case of double stands, the depth stays the same, but the width is doubled to 6m. In every case, however, the following is included in the stand price:
- Hard wall shell scheme (white coloured panels, 2.4m high)
- Name sign
- Electrical socket
- Stand lighting
- Furniture - table & two chairs (four chairs for 18m2 or larger stands)
- Information counter (only for stand 18m2)
Island spaces do not include any of the above.
- One set of lunch and tea & coffee vouchers for the three days of the Exhibition (two for 18m2 or larger stands)
- One gala dinner ticket and invitations to the various social networking events (two for 18m2 or larger stands)
- One discounted delegate registration to the ITS 2020 conference - £1,987.50 instead of £2,650, a saving of more than 25 per cent!
Stand prices start from £3,100.
Example of a 3m x 3m corner stand showing the shell scheme, as well as some of included items mentioned above. Information counter as shown, only to be supplied to 18m2 stands.
- Stands are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All prices listed are in GBP Sterling
- Upon confirmation of stand space, an invoice for 50 per cent of the stand value will be issued. This will need to be paid by return - your stand booking is not secure until this has been paid.
- The remaining 50 per cent of the stand cost will be invoiced in January 2020. Any bookings after this time will be invoiced in full upon confirmation.
- Exhibits and equipment are brought into the building at the exhibitor's risk. General security will be provided, however, the organiser will not be responsible for any damage/loss to property kept in or around the stand.
- Protection for public liability should also be in place for the duration of the convention, including build-up and breakdown periods. This also applies to any third party companies contracted to erect, build and dismantle stands.
- Exhibitors agree to comply with all the timing schedules provided by the organiser.
- Cancellation policy:
i) Exhibitors cancelling space 12 weeks or more prior to the exhibition will forfeit 10 per cent of the total stand cost.
ii) Cancellations received 8-12 weeks prior to the exhibition will forfeit 50 per cent of the total stand cost.
iii) Cancellations within eight weeks of the exhibition will forfeit the full amount of the stand cost.
iv) Exhibitors will be liable for any outstanding funds due to the exhibition organisers as per these terms and conditions.
- The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the site layout, floorplan and other details as they consider fit in the interest of the convention.
Exhibitors accept that they will be solely responsible for ensuring that they have adequate, health and travel insurance in place to cover the event of such exhibitor not being able to attend the convention or the convention not taking place due to events beyond the control of The ABR Company Ltd. All exhibitors will also be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate public liability insurance in place for the duration of the convention. If for any reason beyond the control and not resulting from any act or default of The ABR Company Ltd, it shall become impossible or impractical to hold the convention or necessary to interrupt it or close it permanently, the exhibitor shall not be entitled to any compensation or to the return of any monies paid or deposited. These terms and conditions are subject to English law.