The delegate registration fee is £2,650
The fee includes coffee, lunch and tea for three days, admittance to all conference sessions, the exhibition, the Gala Dinner, social and extra-mural activities and conference pre-prints, which will be made available approximately three weeks prior to the convention. The fee does not include hotel accommodation. Additional tickets for the Gala Dinner for spouses/partners are available at £150 each and include a drinks reception and three-course dinner with wine and cabaret. See the panel to the right for discounts that may apply including:
ITS Club – discount for club members
ITS Club members have always enjoyed exclusive access to International Tug & OSV and now our updated and improved membership brings you even more. As a member you will qualify for 7.5 per cent discount on the delegate registration fee at both ITS and Tugnology events. Membership lasts for two years, and benefits of joining also include:
• Access to the online digital hub, giving you the ability to view and search:
- IT&O’s back catalogue – search content in more than 50 recent issues
- ITS & Tugnology conference papers archive
- Tug and OSV vessel database, as well as Shipyard A-Z.
• Printed and digital priority subscription to IT&O magazine
• Complimentary copy of the Tug & OSV Review, published annually in January.
• Discount on a wide range of tug, salvage & OSV titles.
• Members-only ITS Club network
• A smart but discreet club tie for men, silk scarf for women.
The complete proceedings, including discussions and names of all participants, will be available as a hardback book three months after the event. If you order and pay for the book when you register as a delegate you qualify for the discounted price of £100 (plus £15 p&p) as opposed to the £125 (plus p&p) published price.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that your registration is not confirmed and final until all monies due, relating to the registration, are paid in full.
Any registrations made after 19 May 2020 must be accompanied by valid credit card details. Cancellations received in writing before 19 May 2020 will be refunded in full less an administration charge of £300. Due to the organisers’ commitments to the hotel, conference centre, caterers, etc, no refunds will be made after 19 May 2020. However, delegates may be substituted. Delegates accept sole responsibility for ensuring that they have adequate health and travel insurance in place to cover the event of such delegate(s) not being able to attend the convention or of the convention not taking place due to events beyond the control of
The ABR Company Ltd.
If for any reason beyond the control of, and not resulting from any act or default of, The ABR Company Ltd, it shall become impossible or impractical to hold the Convention or necessary to interrupt it or close it permanently, the delegates shall not be entitled to any compensation or to the return of monies paid or deposited. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law.
To calculate your fee(s) please make your calculation in the following order:
- First deduct 7.5 per cent from the standard fee if you are an ITS Club member (discount applicable to fully paid members only).
- Next, deduct 10 per cent if you are registering and paying before 14th February 2020.
- Next, deduct a further 10 per cent if two to four paying delegates are registering from the same company
OR deduct 12.5 per cent if five or more paying delegates are registering from the same company.
- Then, to that total add £100.00 (plus P&P) if you require a Book of Papers.
- Then, to that total add £150.00 if you require an additional Gala Dinner ticket.
Approximate exchange rates:
GBP 1.00 = EUR 1.22
GBP 1.00 = USD 1.35
(for indication purposes only)
Fees may be paid with the following credit cards only:
American Express, Mastercard and VISA.
...or by bank draft, free of charges in sterling to:
Barclays Bank Plc, Walton on Thames, KT12 2YW, UK
Sort Code: 20-90-56
Account Number: 30165328
IBAN: GB09 BARC 2090 5630 1653 28
Account Name: The ABR Company Ltd